Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Crazy Life, of a Bird

Now you might think, "Being a bird is easy! Flying around, no school, and no work." Well, guess what? It's not! I do have school, adult birds do have work, and PREDATORS! And don't forget all those stupid humans who hunt us FOR NO REASON! I just wanna get this straight. The life of a bird, isn't easy. And if somehow you become a bird, reading this will help you get through it. Of course, being a bird is fun, too! Flying around, and seeing the world! Since I'm so young, I can't see the world yet. Ugh! Parents! Doesn't matter what species they are! They still just don't get it. "That's stupid!" they say "All birds stay at home, and settle down. Raise your kids!" Blah! I don't wanna get married, OR have kids. I wanna see the world! Anyway, hope you like this blog!
Love + Birdseeds,
Jay Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment