Sunday, March 6, 2011

Meeting a...What?

I was walking around in a clearing, when I bumped into someone. "Oh! Sor- Oh." I said. It was Blue. "Sorry. Bye. I didn't mean to. I'll just go now."
That was awkward. Wow! I turned to go, but I felt a wing on my shoulder. "Wait," said a soft voice "Don't go. I know I shouldn't of said that stuff. I'm sorry," Was that blue? It couldn't be. I mean, even if I didn't do anything wrong, I would always end up saying sorry.
"Really? Well, you do have a firm shoulder. And I need one right now," I said in a obviously relieved voice. Embarrassing! "Robin told me what happened, and I thought he was lying. I yelled, and didn't believe him. I blamed him like that, and I was SO wrong to do that. I think I kinda DID start to like him. I just denied it, because he was the guy my parents wanted me to like. So, I'm sorry, too."
"Hello! I am Georgie." What? Was? That? "I am a animal." I looked around. Wow. This thing had a beak, a beaver tail, and just layed an egg! It had fur, too! So it was a mammal! "Oh dear. Little Davie came out soon." She had such a flat, monotone voice. From her expression, Blue didn't know what this was either.
That was the day I met a strange, thing.
Love + Birdseeds,
Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment