Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Future Husband

My future husband. For some birds, that's a dream. For me, that's a nightmare. His name is Robin Ray. If my parents really make me marry him, I'll be Mrs. Jay Ray. He IS cute, I'll give him that. But he doesn't talk to anyone. He just stares off. He doesn't care about anything, and all the girl birds line up just because cute. Ugh! My stupid parents mess up my life! I only have 1 friend because my parents said "NO!" to everyone else. Thank god, for Blue Burrd! And of course, Raven is my friend, but my parents don't know about her. They don't know a lot about me.
Love + Birdseeds,
Jay Blue

2 comments:

  1. Did you know humans call us Blue Jays mean? WE perfer to call ourselves "feisty".
    Love + Birdseeds,
    Jay Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is TERRIBLE! I like it when you are feisty. It makes you, you. I am so glad we met, Jay. You are the best friend I have ver had! If only it had been easier to meet you...

    ReplyDelete