Thursday, March 10, 2011

Saving Raven

Ya, Raven. Yep. This is MY point of veiw:



I was flying. I had to go meet Georgie Puss. She needed to have help with those eggs. I saw a flock of hawks. I usually avoid them at all costs, but I saw something that made me turn around. Was that a RAVEN? Oh, no. That has happened to me. I was lucky to live. I still had that scar. I swooped down to save her, not really getting that I was about to die AGAIN. She was cut across the face, then went limp. Oh, no, no, no! She can't have died.



"Leave her alone! She isn't from around here! You're all murderers! Almost killed me you did! Don't tramatize her, too!" I shouted, again without thinking.



"Oh, lookies whos here!" said a giant hawk "Yous reminds me of that little girk whos been here before. We hads to teach hers a lesson. Shes dead and gone by now. Y'd be--"



"Just leave her alone! And by the way, I AM that little girl! I am not dead! Now, shut up, and leave her alone!" THAT was the last straw for them. I didn't know a hawk could get red in the face at all, let alone as red in the face as that(rather stupid and big) hawk did.



"NOW THAT'S IS IT! WES GONNA FINISH UNFINISH BUSY-NESS! WITH YOUS AND HERS!" He shouted, not letting one bit of his anger hide. Talk about anger issuses! He let go of the limp raven, and I, again without thinking, swooped down, and saved her. As romance stories sometimes end, we "rode" off into the sunset, with her perched on my "steed" after I saved her life. Or in this case, we flew off into the sunset, her perched on my back after I just saved her.



She woke up, and in a dazed voice she said "I'm dead, aren't I? They've killed me."



In my softess, and most caring voice I whispered "No. You're alive. I'll explain everything later, but now, just rest. I know how this feels. It's tramatizing, I know, but me and Georgie will take care of you. By the way, I'm Jay. Jay Blue."



Isn't that what I said, Raven? I think so.



Love + Birdseeds,



Jay Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment