Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Thing Is...

The thing is, me and Rob(Robin) being friends is a problem. It wasn't, until recentally. See, a few weeks ago I was REALLY sick. Like, if got worse I could've died. When I got better this is what I did:
"Hey! Rob! Are you there?" I said while knocking on Rob's door. We lived in the same birdhouse. What would you humans call it? A condo?
"Hi. So what do you wanna do?" He said. He does that. Just pop out, and say something. I shake my head in surprise so much that I think I have brain damage.
"Let's go get Blue, and celebrate! I'm well again!" I said, the excitement in me trying to burst out through my voice. My eyes were wide, but(if even possible) they just kept widening.
"I can't. You shouldn't either." He said "Blue said, well, she doesn't really like you. Anymore. She told me. She said that we liked each other, and that you have become someone she doesn't know. She doesn't like us being friends. She said it's my fault. That ever since we became friend's, you've just been different. She just thought your parents would ruin her and her family's lives if you said that to you. She told me not to say anything, but I can't let you not know. And if she doesn't want to, she shouldn't be friends with someone she doesn't like. Not just you, I mean I like you, but, she doesn't, and, ya." Smooth, Rob. Smooth.
"Your lying! I hate you! She wouldn't say that! I know she wouldn't! Your lying! I'll mever talk to you again!" I screamed. "Why would you even THINK that? Bye forever!"

It turns out he wasn't lying. But when I apologized, he wouldn't hear it. I don't blame him. Accusing him like that. I have no one. Or at least I thought...
Love + Birdseeds,
Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment